Sell Your Used Books at Textbook Sellback
Sell Your Textbooks at the Hole in the Wall for Instant Cash
Check out the current Sellback price for your textbooks. Keep in mind prices fluctuate with demand so check back often.
Get A Quote
Want to be notified when we're buying your books back? Then, sign up for Buy-Back Alert.
How Sellback Works (A Brief Overview)
- You tell us which books you want to sell.
- We check all participating schools across the country to find a school currently buying the title(s).
- You bring your books to the Hole in the Wall and we buy them for McMaster or other schools.
- We notify you by Email twice a semester to remind you of the Buyback season and to let you know how much you can get for your books.
Regular Sellback Hours @ Hole in the Wall:
Sellback hours are limited to the end of each term, during the exam period - refer to hours calendar for dates.
The Hole in the Wall is located in the hallway outside the Main Store. See all store hours.
- Check that Sellback is open.
- Check that we're buying your books back before you make the trip. Get a quote now
- Sign up for an alert. Let us remind when it's time to sell your books.
In one easy step you can sign up for a email reminder letting you know when we are buying your textbooks back and / or post your books in a 3rd party classified listings where you sell books privately to other McMaster students. While most individuals who use Sellmytextbooks.org have successful experiences, from time to time we do receive reports of people attempting to scam or defraud the community. Please remain aware when using this service and take safeguards to protect yourself. Sign up for an email alert and post to the Used Book Classified board.